16 girls taken ill after breakfast in Nainital school

Views: 34

Nainital, May 16 (IANS) Sixteen school girls were taken ill on Monday due to food poisoning at the Mohan Lal Shah Bal Vidya Mandir here, police said.

The girl students are hostellers and had come to the playground after breakfast at the hostel mess.

They started vomiting and complained of stomach ache and were rushed to a nearby medical facility, an official told IANS.

The hostel management said that a probe has been ordered on whether the students fell ill due to food poisoning.

They were served normal potato stuffed paranthas for breakfast, the management official added.

Condition of all the girls is serious but they are out of danger, a district official said.



ALSO READ:   Infinix eyeing 6% online smartphone market share in India
Comments: 0

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked with *