Canindia News

2 kids die of electric shock in UP

Mahoba (Uttar Pradesh), May 17 (IANS) Two children were electrocuted after coming into contact with an electric fence erected around a farm to prevent the entry of stray animals in Mahoba district of Uttar Pradesh, police said on Friday.

Police Inspector Vipin Tripathi said cousins Ravi (12) and Aman (10), residents of Pipra village in Satna district in Madhya Pradesh, were visiting Palka village with their families for a wedding.

After a bath at a hand pump, they hung their clothes out to dry on the farm fence nearby when the electric shock killed them.

Police have registered a case against Vinod Namdev, around whose farm the fence was erected. Namdev is yet to be arrested.

–IANS

hindi/rtp/mr

YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN

Is Musk planning Tesla’s electric plane in 5 years?

Hyundai Motor developing mass market electric car

GST cut: Hyundai slashes price of Kona Electric

Leave a Comment

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More