New Delhi, June 15 (IANS) Get fashionably fit this International Day of Yoga as pop colours, graphic prints and hi-tech apparel will be your wardrobe must haves in 2016.
Reebok India has come up with an ultra-modern and trend-setting Yoga collection and keeping this in mind, the in-house experts of the fitness brand share some cool fashion tips in yoga wear this season.
* Make a statement with bold cuts, print on print: You can now flaunt that body and make your class regulars envious with playful sport bras. Made with standout cuts and recycled polyester, the sport bras are stylish. If going taut with the bra is not your style, make layering the trend with burnout jersey tees and Boxy tees. Pair up print under print and create a new league of glamorous fitness wear.
* Pop it up with some colour: No moment will be dull anymore! The chic leggings, crop tops and tank tops come in vibrant strokes of yellow, blue and red that will brighten your every Yoga move.
* Get playful with stripes: As stripes continue to create a rage in the global fashion scene, India is not far behind. Give your Yoga look a trendy spin with these kitsch sports bras and tank tops. Strike challenging Yoga poses in style and show off your toned body in the super funky stripe workout gear.
* Go for Graffiti prints: Elevate your spirit during your yoga workout by sporting the playful and bold graphic prints.While quirky prints and vibrant colours dominate leg wear this season, crop tops with trendy graffiti prints are the most chic thing this season.
* Opt for fun, functional accessories: Complete your Yoga look with these fashionably functional accessories. Made using closed cell technology that minimizes sweating, bright yoga mats will add a dash of colour and freshness to your workout. Strike a stylish yoga pose and rest your feet properly as the mat gives the right amount of cushioning and support.
Sport smart caps and carry your Yoga gear in roomy duffels. The multiple storage pockets and dual coloured pullers make it a bag worth carrying!
So what are you waiting for? Create your fabulous Yoga look this International Day of Yoga!