Do you have questions about parking rules? Are you concerned about your neighbour’s car obstructing the sidewalk? Want to know how to register a second unit (basement apartment)?
The City of Brampton has announced that its Property Standards Officers and Enforcement Officers will be available to address these questions and more May 9-13, 10 am to 9 pm at an information booth in Bramalea City Centre, second floor (near Mappins Jewellers).
Key topics that Enforcement staff can address at the info booth include:
• Street and on-property parking rules
• Minimum expected standards for buildings and yards
• Operating a business from home
• Storing unplated and inoperative vehicles
• Driveway width provisions
• Idling vehicles
• Reporting noise complaints
• Correct placement and storage of materials
• Permits for installing pool fence enclosures
• Registration process for second units
This is one of two info booths set up annually to provide residents with an opportunity to learn about by-laws impacting their property and their neighbourhood. The next one will be held in the fall when residents can learn about snow clearing. – CINEWS