Arjun Kapoor was chosen as house husband over action hero by fans

Views: 61

Mumbai, Feburary 16 (CINEWS): Bollywood on-screen character Arjun Kapoor has caught hearts with his execution in the trailer of his up and coming film “Ki and Ka.” He is trying a part of a house spouse in the R Balki’s film, which additionally stars Kareena Kapoor Khan.

After “2 States,” this one is his next film in which Arjun plays a delicate character. In the vast majority of his movies such as “Gunday,” “Ishaqzaade,” and “Tevar,” the on-screen character has been seen playing macho characters.

Along these lines, a survey was led by IBTimes India, in which we asked perusers in which symbol they would their most loved performing artist, Arjun, to see in – house spouse or activity saint. According to the vote results, individuals enjoyed the on-screen character more in the character of a house spouse as it got 54.55% votes, while the other alternative got 45.45% votes.

ALSO READ:   Margot Robbie was hesitant to play lead

In the trailer of “Ki and Ka”, Arjun looked delightful cooking in the kitchen and Kareena looked tasteful as a corporate lady. The account of the motion picture rotates around a man and a lady who are hitched yet have an alternate way of life than that of consistent couples.

In the film, the wife Kia (played by Kareena) is a profession arranged lady and the provider of the house, though Kabir (played by Arjun) is an a non-eager gentleman, who has no issues to be a house spouse.

Executive R Balki has succeeded in conveying the message from the blurbs and the primary looks of this film. Planned to be discharged on April Fool’s Day, 1 April, “Ki and Ka” likewise highlights Amitabh Bachchan and Jaya Bachchan in a cameo part.

ALSO READ:   Salman Khan essays Gulshan biopic?

In the interim, Arjun is caught up with shooting for the TV reality appear “Khatron Ke Khiladi 7.” He will likewise begin shooting for his next task, “Half Girlfriend,” inverse Shraddha Kapoor

Comments: 0

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked with *