Gurgaon, Oct. 27 (ANI): A massive fire broke out in a bakery shop in Gurgaon’s Sadar Bazar on Tuesday evening reportedly after overhead wires came in contact and produced massive spark.
As many as six fire tenders have been pressed into service to put out the fire.
According to an onlooker, a procession of Lord Valmiki that was passing through Sadar Bazar touched the overhead lines, as a result wires came in contact and produced massive flames that gutted Utsav Bakery Shop.
By the time of filing, the fire fighters were still trying to put the fire out. (ANI)