We’re searching for a dynamic, creative and results driven Business Development Manager to join our team based in Mississauga.
In order to be successful in this role, you will be well informed when it comes to the needs of our customers, what our competition has to offer, and what our own portfolio of products include, you’ll consult with high profile customers to make informed decisions on their most effective advertising solutions. This role will require someone with very astute business acumen who has the energy and motivation to overcome obstacles in an ever changing field. Someone who loves the chase and closing the deal will fit perfectly into this position.
In addition, building new relationships with local businesses and large local organizations, you’ll develop innovative advertising solutions for these potential customers to help them connect with their target audience in valued and engaging environments. The constantly changing world of online and print media will inspire you, and you will be driven by the idea of solving our customer’s problems.
What you get in return is a great team environment within a leading dynamic organization. You will also be given a phone, laptop on top of a very competitive base salary and commission structure.
If you are looking for a challenge and know you can deliver successful business results and develop relationships that count then connect with us today.
- Research, identify, prospect, contact and assist in the selling of Score Promotions services to prospects in the North America.
- Facilitate Qualifying Meetings with clients to provide consultative direction and to assess the client needs.
- Meet income targets for new business.
- Work with the President to determine the appropriate strategy and marketing approach for prospects.
- Foster positive business relationships with prospects of CanIndia News resulting in a qualifying meeting.
- Continue to demonstrate expert knowledge of CanIndia’s services and products.
- Act as an ambassador, promoting the company in all relevant situations.
- A minimum of 3 years of consultative sales experience, selling media solutions to large, national companies within North America.
- An active network of contacts/relationships that could potentially benefit from CanIndia News services and solutions.
- A proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets and keeping the pipeline full of qualified prospects and establish and maintain pipeline of qualified prospects.
- Ability to prospect, and find the senior-level decision makers within an organization.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Demonstrate a high level of commitment and follow-through.
- Good organization and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to develop strong relationships both internally and externally.
- Driven, self-motivated and results-oriented.
- Excellent presentation skills, with the abilit
EMAIL CV to: [email protected]