Koriya (Chhattisgarh), July 9 (ANI): Sixteen children were admitted to hospital after they received electric shock near a government primary school in Chhattisgarh’s Koriya district yesterday.
The children got the electric shock when they came in contact with the iron gate of their school while leaving the institute after finishing classes.
One of the students is said to have received burn injuries while the rest have sustained minor injuries.
Authorities suspect that a live wire may have come in contact with the with the school wall, which was drenched due to the overnight rains. (ANI)