Free entry still on for persons with disabilities and attendants
The CNE said it would be holding public consultations this fall about the admission policy for persons with disabilities, because of the wide interest in the subject.
Last year, the CNE announced a plan to bring its admissions policy more in line with other events and attractions in the City of Toronto for persons with disabilities and said there would be no special rates for any specific sections of visitors. However, over the last couple of days, CNE customers and members of the broader community have shown considerable interest in, and provided valuable feedback regarding the proposed changes to the admissions policy.
“The CNE welcomes this discussion,” stated CNE General Manager, Virginia Ludy. “For 18 days a year, our fair brings together more than 1.6 million people, celebrating everything that is Toronto – diversity and inclusivity. We look forward to engaging with the community.”
The 2016 CNE takes place from August 19 to September 5 at Exhibition Place in Toronto, Ontario. – CINEWS