Congress unable to digest BJP’s victory in Rajasthan: BJP

Jaipur, Sept.25 (ANI): The Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) on Friday responded to the allegations made by the Congress Party over mine allocations in Rajasthan, saying that the former is unable to digest the fact that BJP has formed the government in Rajasthan with a majority, and added that the process of allocation and auction had started during the Congress regime only.

“This process of auction in the state was started in the Congress regime and we have not started it forthwith. The applications for auctions were made in their regime only, not ours,” state party president Ashok Parnami told the media here.

“Congress has not been able to digest the fact that people of Rajasthan have formed BJP Government with majority in state. They have been constantly demanding Rajasthan Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje’s resignation over false allegations,” he added.

“We want to tell the Congress Party that people of Rajasthan have elected Vasundhara Raje ji as their Chief Minister for five years and she will be the Chief Minister for five years,” he further said.

Earlier, the Congress Party had alleged that the Vasundhara Raje led BJP-Government has allocated mines illegally to vested interests in Rajasthan.

“A guideline was issued on October 30, last year which said that mines can’t be allocated. But the auction process was not followed, as all 653 mines were given away by the Rajasthan Government on a first come first serve basis,” said Congress leader Sachin Pilot.

“On January 12, a gazette notification was issued, and on the same date the Raje government allocated 137 mines,” he added.

Pilot maintained that alleged scam was the biggest since independence.

“The Congress Party demands a CBI investigation to be monitored by the Supreme Court,” he added. (ANI)

Related Posts

Leave a Reply