New Delhi, July 25 (IANS) Denim jeans, shirts, skirts never go out of style. However, denims need an update from time to time, especially when there’s a handful of fresh new trends that are influencing the look.
Rohan Seam, Head of Design, American Swan, suggests a few denim looks that can be sported:
Denim looks for men:
* Fashion is definitely getting a makeover but you can never go wrong with a classic pair of jeans. Wear it with a cool graphic tee and canvas shoes and add an edge to your overall look.
* Give your off-duty separates a refreshing look by wearing a medium blue denim jeans. This wash is made to replicate the jeans you’ve had forever, with some artful destruction and expert repairs.
* Distressed jeans are high on the trend game. Flaunt these with a casual printed tee and white sneaks.
* Ripped in all the right places, the messier-the-better jeans make you look chic.
Denim looks for women:
* Add a little flair to your wardrobe with the classic fit jeans made out of comfortable cotton lycra fabric.
* Amplify your look with cotton lycra washed denims. With the perfect combination of comfort and stretch, the damaging at knee adds to the rugged denim look. Sport it with any top or shirt for a casual day out look.
* Sport a pair of denims with cool pintuck detailing at the knee. Team it with a chic crop top or tee for a complete look.