Madrid, Nov 23 (IANS) Novak Djokovic continues to lead the Association of Tennis Professionals (ATP) world rankings released on Monday, after winning the ATP World Tour Finals in London.
The Serb, who on Sunday won the title for the fourth consecutive year, also reached the final of all four Grand Slam tournaments and won three of them. His only defeat came in the final of the French Open where Swiss Stan Wawrinka, fourth in the rankings, beat him in four sets, reports Efe.
This week saw no changes in the top-10 positions of the rankings with Scot Andy Murray still in second place, followed by Swiss Roger Federer.
The current men’s singles top-10
1. Novak Djokovic (Serbia) 16,585 points
2. Andy Murray (Scotland) 8,670
3. Roger Federer (Switzerland) 8,340
4. Stan Wawrinka (Switzerland) 6,900
5. Rafael Nadal (Spain) 5,230
6. Tomas Berdych (Czech) 4,620
7. David Ferrer (Spain) 4,305
8. Kei Nishikori (Japan) 4,235
9. Richard Gasquet (France) 2,850
10. Jo-Wilfried Tsonga (France) 2,635.