Essar Projects wins Rs 300 crore IFFCO contract

Views: 24

Mumbai, July 19 (IANS) Leading Engineering, Procurement & Construction company Essar Projectson Tuesday said it has won a Rs 300 crore contract from Indian Farmers Fertiliser Co-operative(IFFCO).

The latest project entails the construction of a new Phospho Gypsum Stack at Cooperative’s Paradip unit in Odisha, which is India’s largest phosphatic fertiliser complex.

“The phase I of the project, which is valued at about Rs 190 crore, involves completion of approximately 60 per cent of the total construction and must be completed in 20 months. The second phase involves construction of the remaining 40 per cent and will have to be completed in 10 months,” the company said in a statement.



ALSO READ:   'China impinging on India's strategic space'
Comments: 0

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked with *