WordPress database error: [Table './canin502_db/wp_postmeta' is marked as crashed and should be repaired]
SELECT post_id, meta_key, meta_value FROM wp_postmeta WHERE post_id IN (294203) ORDER BY meta_id ASC
Brampton, November 21 (CINEWS): Seasonal curbside yard waste collection ends Nov. 26 in Mississauga and Brampton.
Region of Peel residents are being advised that during this final week, yard waste will be picked up on regular collection days.
Residents are also being reminded of the following steps when placing yard waste at the curb for collection:
• place yard waste in paper yard waste bags, bushel baskets, or labelled, open, rigid, and reusable containers;
• set out yard waste and recyclable material on the opposite side of the driveway from garbage, if possible;
• tie brush securely in bundles of up to 1.2 m (4 ft.) in length and 76 cm (30 in.) in width;
• ensure brush, tree trimmings, limbs, and branches are 10 cm (4 in.) or less in diameter;
• ensure yard waste containers and bundles do not exceed 20 kg (44 lbs.) each.
Leaves, garden trimmings, plants, grass clippings, twigs, branches, and lawn edging (earth removed) can be set out as yard waste.
Corn stalks and other fruits and vegetables from the garden should be placed in backyard composters, yard waste containers or green bins for organics recycling.
Plastic bags, cardboard boxes or recycling boxes should not be used for yard waste.
Sod, soil, stumps or stones should not be included with yard waste. That material can be taken to one of Peel’s Community Recycling Centres (CRC) for disposal. Drop off fees apply.
Yard waste collection resumes in the spring.
Visit peelregion.ca/waste for more information.