New Delhi, April 21 (IANS) A fire broke out in a first-floor room of the Lady Hardinge Hospital in central Delhi on Thursday, damaging an air conditioner and some medicines, fire officials said.
A fire official told IANS: “The fire office received information about the incident at 12.20 p.m. and four fire tenders were sent to the spot immediately.”
Officials suspect electrical short-circuiting caused the fire.
The fire broke out in the medicine wing room on the first floor. An air-conditioner and some medicines kept there were damaged in the blaze.
The fire tenders doused the flames in 40 minutes.
There were no injuries.