Fire breaks out in building illegally hoarding inflammable goods

Views: 56

Kolkata, Sep 24 (IANS) A fire broke out in a two-storey building here that was being used to illegally hoard highly inflammable products, a fire department official said on Saturday. No injuries were reported.

Four fire tenders were pressed into service to tackle the blaze on the first floor of the building in south Kolkata’s Bosepukur.

“The fire broke out due to a short circuit. The building was used for illegal hoarding of highly inflammable products,” said the official.

The fire was brought under control after two hours.



ALSO READ:   Stop terror attacks from your soil: India, US to Pakistan
Comments: 0

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked with *