New Delhi, June 7 (IANS) Don’t let the scorching heat dampen your style quotient. Be it clothes, accessories or shoes, there are numerous options available in terms of print, colours, pattern and material that you can pick, says an expert.
Fashion designer Sakshi Relan, who is the founder of brand Sakshi K Relan, has shared some tips to help you dress up in summer:
* Choose light colours: Light coloured clothes always look great during the summer time. They give you a fresh look and protect you from heat too. Colours like sunshine yellow, fuchsia pink, cool blue, white and pastels are some of the best shades to try out during summer.
* Go for a relaxed look: You can wear loose white shirts and pair it with light blue denim or opt for some loose printed kaftans to get the casual look. Loose fitting clothes give you a laid back look and are perfect for summers. You can also opt for a maxi dress or a loose fitted shirt dress for a casual day out.
* Accessorise it right: Funky accessory, wide brimmed hat, sun glasses or a stylish handbag helps to complete your look and help you to stand out from the crowd. A classic watch or large pair of shades can be paired with any outfit.
* Shorts or hot pants: Summer season is the perfect time to wear shorts as they are comfortable and give you a stylish look. They can be best paired with colourful tops and oxford shoes for that chic look.
* Play with prints: You can pick and choose from printed tops. The prints can range from floral, stripes to abstract prints and pair the same with bright coloured pants or skirts.