Washington D.C., Feb. 18(ANI): The man, who scared Gwyneth Paltrow to death, has been found not guilty.
Judges not only found the alleged stalker Dante Soiu not guilty on all charges, also there was no recommendation that he be hospitalised for psychiatric treatment, reports TMZ.com.
The 43-year-old actress previously testified that Soiu threatened to use a scalpel to cut out sin from her body. She also said she was so afraid that she got an attack dog to protect her and her family.
Police also said that Soiu sent Paltrow lots of porn and 66 letters over the years as well as left presents at her parents’ home.
Meanwhile, the stalker’s attorney claims that he is harmless and will never come back to L.A. to harm the actress.
Back in 2000, a judge sent Soiu to a psych hospital because of his obsession with Paltrow. (ANI)