New Delhi, April 24 (IANS) Along with your wardrobe, ensure a makeover of your abode. Invest in good bedsheets, add faux botanic and more to make your home summer friendly, say experts.
Natasha Jain, Co-Founder of Bent Chair, an online marketplace for out-of-the-box home decor, and Sumessh Menon, Interior Designer of 1Above, a rooftop lounge, suggest how:
* Add some faux botanic to give some vibrance to your room, having flowers in your home will not only boost your mood in the morning but also help you drive away the Monday blues.
* Your bed after your office is the second place where you spend most of your time, so it is important to have comfortable sheets for you to relax on after a hot summer day.
* This summer, don’t let your brunches be ordinary, go for quirky cutlery and tea-pots and put your best plate forward.
* Spruce up your walls with soothing and cooling hues like an aqua blue or a green wallpaper.
* Your drapes, especially in tropical weather, should be flowy and in lighter shades.