New Delhi, Dec. 14 (ANI): The Nationalist Congress Party (NCP) on Monday said India must come out with proof of Hafiz Saeed’s involvement in the 26/11 Mumbai terror attacks.
“If a person like Hafiz Saeed can dare and say this, then Sushma Swaraj, her ministry and the Home Ministry should come forward and place the proof in front of the nation. Revealing the truth is very important. I don’t think there’s any wrong if he is asking for proof…we should prove it,” NCP leader Majeed Memon told ANI.
Hafiz Saeed has dared India to prove his involvement in the 26/11 Mumbai attacks.
According to a video posted on his Twitter account, Saeed is seen saying, “Our government remained silent, but let me respond to Sushma. It’s been seven years but they could not prove who was behind the Mumbai attacks and Insha Allah (if Allah wills it) they will never be able to prove it until eternity.”
“India has failed to provide any evidence of Mumbai attacks, while on the other hand Modi has confessed for worst terrorism of #1971,”.
Saeed’s statement comes after India was assured of steps being taken to expedite the early conclusion of 26/11 Mumbai trial, after External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj visited Pakistan last week. (ANI)