IWCT says it has evidence against two Bangladesh war crime accused

Dhaka, Oct. 7 (ANI): The International War Crimes Tribunal on Wednesday claimed that it has found evidence against Syed Muhammad Hussain and Muhammad Moslem Pradhan in connection with the six crimes they were involved in during the country’s Liberation War 1971.

The two accused were said to be involved in the killing at least 62 people in the Kishoreganj area between August and November of 1971.

The Daily Star quoted Hory Devnath, an investigation officer as saying that he will submit his probe report and other relevant documents to the prosecution for further proceedings.

Hussain fled to Malaysia before the probe began against them on November 13 last year. Pradhan was arrested on July 8 this year. (ANI)

Related Posts

Leave a Reply