Los Angeles, October 28 (CINEWS): ‘Babby Daddy’ performer Jean-Luc Bilodeau was hospitalized after the ensemble he was wearing went up on fire while going to a Halloween party. The performing artist must be dealt with for smolder wounds, however, his rep said that he is required to make a full recuperation.
Well that was an awful trap. Jean-Luc Bilodeau, 24, simply needed to have a ton of fun night with companions on Oct. 26, when he endured a terrible mischance. Paramedics must be called when the Baby Daddy star’s ensemble burst into flames while he was going to a Halloween party. The performing artist was raced to the doctor’s facility where he was dealt with for wounds to his arms and legs.
Jean-Luc was apparently going to an ensemble party at the home of his co-star Tahj Mowry, 29, when the occurrence happened, by. The Baby Daddy star burst into flames when he stood excessively near an open fire while destroying an alpaca ensemble made of cotton balls and lycra. “At the gathering, Jean-Luc’s outfit burst into flames when he got excessively near an open fire and he endured smolders to his legs and arms,” he rep said in an announcement. “From what we comprehend, it was nobody’s issue and this was just an oddity mischance.” Pictures taken of Tahj’s home demonstrate a few tiki lights spread all through the yard, with unprotected blazes gushing out of them.
While points of interest on his wounds were difficult to find, his rep did say that “he is required to make a full recuperation”. The timing of the mischance is additionally shocking since Baby Daddy was amidst shooting it.