Keith Ledger’s fatal overdose was his own fault, says actor’s father

Views: 73
Keith ingested a deadly mix of painkillers and sleeping pills.

Keith Ledger’s father Kim Ledger opened up about his son’s accidental overdose in 2008, telling that he still feels it was Heath’s own fault.

“It was totally his fault. It was no one else’s. He reached for them. He put them in his system. You can’t blame anyone else in that situation,” Kim said. “That’s hard to accept because I loved him so much and was so proud of him.”

Heath was found face down dead in his New York apartment in January 2008 after ingesting a combination of painkillers and sleeping pills.

According to his father, Heath’s sister Katie tried to warn her brother of the toxic combination.

“His sister was on the phone to him the night before telling him not to take the prescription medications with the sleeping tablets,” he added. “He said, ‘Katie, Katie, I’m fine. I know what I’m doing.’ He would have had no idea.”

ALSO READ:   Pink gives daughter a kiss during gig
Comments: 0

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked with *