New Delhi, June 28 (IANS) Chinese internet conglomerate LeEco on Tuesday garnered Rs 78.6 crore by getting purchase orders of over 61,000 units of its “superphones” Le 2 and Le Max 2 in its flash sale on Flipkart and LeMall.com, LeEco’s own marketplace e-commerce platform.
LeEco, which is also the first brand to release two flagship phones with Qualcomm processors in the same day, had over six lakh registrations for Le 2 and Le Max 2 in eight days.
“Nearly 40 per cent of the six lakh registrations for the devices were done on LeMall.com. Also, 80 per cent people registered for Le 2 while remaining 20 per cent registered for the LeMax 2 device,” Atul Jain, COO – Smart Electronics, LeEco India, told IANS.
Jain attributed the buyers’ response to lossless music with Continuous Digital Lossless Audio (CDLA) technology, “supertainment” with a complete content ecosystem and membership programme, design and features of the devices and affordability,
“The entire LeEco family is overwhelmed at the response from our users. The digital lossless technology will bring an unparalleled audio experience to our fans, thereby ushering in an era of lossless music in India and the globe. This is going to become the new industry standard,” Jain added.
LeEco also gave away a free CDLA earphone worth Rs 1,990 to all Le 2 and Le Max 2 buyers in Tuesday’s flash sale.
While Le 2 is available for Rs 11,999, Le Max2 4GB+32GB model is priced at Rs 22,999 and the 6GB RAM and 64 GB ROM variant is available for Rs 29,999.
The next flash sale for Le 2 and Le Max 2 would start on July 5 and the registration would commence from June 28.