Mumbai, Feb. 12 (ANI): The deposition of David Coleman Headley began before a special Mumbai court on Friday where he is revealing the sequence of events and planning behind the 26/11 terror attacks.
Here is what Headley has said on the fifth day of his deposition:
1. Major Iqbal said that I should in future recruit the people from Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) for the ISI who would collect classified information.
2. Headley admitted that he visited and made a video of BARC and then handed it over to Major Iqbal and Sajid Mir.
3. Major Iqbal asked me to survey the Naval Air Station in Mumbai, which I did and then discussed about it with LeT operatives.
4. In July 2008, I visited Chabad House (Nariman House) in Mumbai, made a video of the premises as I knew that it was Jewish community centre.
5. I also discouraged LeT from attacking the Naval Air Station and Siddhivinayak Temple as I observed that both are heavily guarded.
6. I wanted to access the Shiv Sena Bhavan in case the LeT is interested in attacking the building in future.
7. I met Rajaram Rege at the Shiv Sena Bhavan in Dadar (Mumbai) because I was interested in accessing the building.
8. I met Rahul Bhatt during a body-building competition through a person named Vilas. Vilas was the in-charge of Moksha Gym. (ANI)