New Delhi, Sep 28 (IANS) Always wear a nude or beige colour brassiere under white outfits and use a paper clip to turn a brassiere into a racerback, says an expert.
Neha Kant, founder of online lingerie store Clovia.com, an online lingerie store, has shared tips and hacks for ladies.
* Colour: Always wear a nude or beige colour brassiere under white outfits for no show. Most girls make the mistake of wearing white under white which is not right.
* One brassiere style is not enough for every kind of outfit: Like with an off-shoulder dress instead of wearing a brassiere with transparent straps, which in most case are hardly transparent, one should go for a tube or a strapless brassiere.
* Accessories: Interesting brassiere accessories like low back converters are a saviour if one wants to wear a low back dress.
* D.I.Y: Use a paper clip to turn a brassiere into a racerback, or to hide straps that keep poking out from sleeveless tops.
* Know your size: For broad body types, a brassiere extender can be used to extend current band girth.
* Straps: Keep a strapless from falling down by securing it with a convertible strap.
* If the straps are digging in, it means under-bust band is loose and is not providing adequate support. Go down a band size.
* How to preserve the elasticity: Rotate between four brassieres and switch them out every week to preserve their elasticity.
* How to know if your brassiere fits well: If you lift your arms over your head, the band of your bra should lay flat against your rib cage with the cups containing all of your tissues.
* Try “sister sizing” of bra if you do not get the perfect fit. For example, A 36B will have a similar cup size of 34C.