NASHVILLE, Tenn. — OnlineSchoolsCenter.com has recently released their list of the Top 20 Online Christian Schools in America. This detailed index introduces potential distance education students to the finest online schools that operate under the tenants of Christianity, and which maintain curricula that include spiritual and faith-based lessons.
You may view the list, along with a description of the benefits of each institution, by clicking the link below: http://www.onlineschoolscenter.com/top-online-christian-schools-america/
For those devoted to the teachings of Christ and who believe that such should be intertwined in higher education practices, these twenty institutions provide highly accredited coursework and are in fact some of the most renowned online schools in the country. Whether individuals desire a Christ-centered education that more strictly conforms to biblical principles, or a more religiously inclusive virtual academic environment, this list gives excellent examples of each. World class professors populate the faculty at these schools and are dedicated to the spiritual growth of their students. Strong messages that nurture this type of development are included in their lesson plans despite the subject area.
Regardless of the religious aspect of these colleges and universities, students in any one of these schools receive an outstanding quality of education that prepares them for intensive future career paths/positions of employment. Mission statements all illustrate firm dedications to students’ educational, spiritual, and emotional well-being, and make strong efforts to provide online classrooms that encourage these pursuits.
According to lead researcher and writer, Rowan Jones, “Not only do these schools provide a strengthening learning space for students, they also provide safe online environments for students to express their devotion to Christ and/or their own personal beliefs. Christian students and the like will find loving and supportive communities at one of these devoted schools.”
Below we have listed the schools that have made the listing:
- Liberty University – Lynchburg, VA
- Regent University – Virginia Beach, VA
- Faith Evangelical College & Seminary – Tacoma, WA
- Viterbo University – LaCrosse, WI
- Saint Leo University – St. Leo, FL
- Virginia Baptist College – Fredricksburg, VA
- Benedictine University – Lisle, IL
- Colorado Christian University – Lakewood, CO
- Trinity International University – Deerfield, IL
- Grand Canyon University – Phoenix, AZ
- LeToruneau University – Longview, TX
- Apex School of Theology – Durham, NC
- Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College – Terre Haute, IN
- Ohio Christian University – Circleville, OH
- California Baptist University – Riverside, CA
- Immaculata University – Immaculata, PA
- Azusa Pacific University – Azusa, CA
- University of St. Francis – Joliet, IL
- Saint Joseph’s College – Standish, ME
- Dallas Baptist University – Dallas, TX
These schools were chosen for several factors that put them ahead of other online graduate programs, due to the: nature of the coursework, degree of thoroughness and complexity of the curriculum, 100% online availability, sufficient financial aid availability, and an education that give students more than just classroom experience.
OnlineSchoolsCenter.com is an online web publication that is committed to enhancing the information available to students when choosing an academic institution. The editors collect the most important and relevant data about colleges, universities, and campus facilities from various highly respected sources and offer them in a simple format that is easy to understand. The list of schools in not in an ordered way, but instead highlighted twenty of the very best programs, all of which have their own unique strengths. – PRNewswire