Toronto, November 13: Hoping to get that lucky break? You might have better luck landing a lottery prize than that dream job and the odds of making it into the big league just got easier. A faster growing jackpot, new prizes and better overall odds of winning are in store for LOTTARIO, Ontario’s longest running lottery game. The first draw of the improved LOTTARIO will be held on Saturday, November 14, 2015.
“LOTTARIO, sold only in Ontario, has been creating local winners in the province since 1978,”said Wendy Montgomery, OLG Vice President, Lottery Marketing & Sales.“A faster growing jackpot and more prizes means there has never been a better time to play LOTTARIO!”
In addition to a faster growing jackpot, LOTTARIOoffers other great enhancements!
• Better Odds:The overall odds of winning any prize improve from 1 in 20.89 to just 1 in 5.8.
• New $30 Prize: A new $30 prize for matching 4 numbers plus the bonus number.
• New $5 Prize: A new $5 prize for matching 3 numbers plus the bonus number.
• Free Play: A new Free Play prize for matching the bonus number.
• Advance Play: Extended advance play options to up to 26 draws (from 10 draws).
All of these improvements are offeredat the same value players expect – LOTTARIOremains priced at $1 for two lines of numbers.
How to Play:
• Choose six numbers from 1 to 45 or ask your lottery retailer for a Quick Pick.
• Match six of six numbers to win the jackpot.
• Draws take place every Saturday.
• Tickets purchased before midnight (Eastern Time) on Friday are eligible for the Early Bird draw, featuring a $50,000 prize.
• Tickets are sold until 10:30 p.m. (Eastern Time) on draw night.
For more information about LOTTARIO, please visit olg.ca and click on Lotteries.