Massive fire at power house workshop in Hapur

Hapur, Sept. 17 (ANI): A massive fire broke out at a power house workshop in Uttar Pradesh’s Hapur area on Thursday.

A short circuit is said to have been the reason behind the fire.

“A workshop near Modinagar road caught fight due to short circuit, there was a lot of smoke… Around Rs. 40-50 lakhs worth of goods might have been gutted,” said an eye-witness.

No casualities have been reported so far.

Further details are awaited. (ANI)

Related Posts

Leave a Reply