Minor boy chokes on ingested pen cap, dies

Views: 27

Vijaywada, Aug 9 (IANS) An 8-year-old boy choked to death after swallowing a pen cap at his school in Andhra Pradesh’s Nellore district on Thursday, police said.

Class 3 student B. Naga Vinay was copying a lesson written on the blackboard in his notebook when he accidentally ingested the pen cap he had put in his mouth. He was rushed to a primary health centre but died of chocking, police added.

–IANS

ms/tsb

ALSO READ:   North Korean missile developer dies at 89
Comments: 0

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked with *