Minor fire in children’s hospital in Delhi

New Delhi, April 25 (IANS) A fire broke out in the gynaecology ward on the third floor of the Kalawati Saran Children’s Hospital in central Delhi on Monday, damaging an air conditioner, fire officials said.

A fire official told IANS: “The fire office received information about the incident at 8.30 a.m. and four fire tenders were sent to the spot immediately.”

Officials suspect electrical short-circuiting in the air conditioner caused the fire.

The fire was doused in 10 minutes.

There were no injuries.

–IANS

aks/rn/vt

Related Posts

Leave a Reply