New Delhi, March 11 (IANS) Mishaps in CNG vehicles over the past few years:
1. A woman and her two minor daughters were charred to death after their car caught fire near Akshardham flyover on Sunday. Her husband Upender who was on wheels saved himself and her other minor daughter.
2. A driver was killed when his CNG auto exploded in South Delhi’s Sadik Nagar on 22 February.
3. A three-year-old girl and a 21-month-old infant playing inside a parked car were charred to death when it caught fire on March 24, 2017.
4. A driver of a Tata Indica car died in a blaze in his car on Wazirabad road on March 7, 2017.
5. A driver was charred to death when his running vehicle burst into flames in Nand Nagri on February 9 in 2017.