London, Oct 12 (IANS) Scottish Andy Murray jumped to second place, while Swiss maestro Roger Federer went down to the third spot in the latest Association Tennis Professionals (ATP) world singles rankings, released on Monday.
Serbian star Novak Djokovic, who recently won China Open in Beijing, held on to his No.1 place with 15,785 points, reports Efe.
Spaniard Rafael Nadal, the finalist at Beijing, jumped to the seventh place, followed by countryman David Ferrer.
South African Kevin Anderson held on to the 10th place.
The current ATP rankings and point scores are as follows:
1. Novak Djokovic (Serbia) 15,785 points
2. Andy Murray (Scotland) 8,640
3. Roger Federer (Switzerland) 8,420
4. Stanislas Wawrinka (Switzerland) 6,495
5. Tomas Berdych (Czech Republic) 4.910
6. Kei Nishikori (Japan) 4,710
7. Rafael Nadal (Spain) 4.060
8. David Ferrer (Spain) 3.945
9. Milos Raonic (Canada) 2.770
10. Kevin Anderson (South Africa) 2.475.