Nanded: 100 students hospitalised after consuming school meal

Nanded (Maharashtra), July 11 (ANI): Around 100 students of a primary school in Nanded have been admitted to the civil hospital after consuming lunch in the school premises.

The students are feared to have food poisoning as they started vomiting soon after the lunch.

According to reports, some of the children are believed to be in a serious condition and have been shifted to the ICU for treatment.

“Nearly 100 students have been admitted. The hospital staff has handled the situation well. As of now we are told that the situation arose after the meal. We cannot tell the exact reason for the illness. We will talk to the authorities and will be able to tell anything in details after that only,” said Dr. Santre, who is treating the children. (ANI)

Related Posts

Leave a Reply