One killed, three injured due to electric shock in Gurugram

Views: 38

Gurugram, May 31 (IANS) A man was electrocuted and three fellow workers were injured by high-voltage electricity current in the room in which they were living, police said on Thursday.

All the four worked as gardeners in a private company and were living in a tin-shed room in Behrampur village in Sector 59 of Gurugram.

As the ground was wet and a high-tension electricity wire passed through the vicinity, the current from it spread in their tin-shed house, said locals.

The room was provided by the contractor through whom they had been employed.

“Abhilakh Singh died during the treatment in a private hospital in Sector 56. The remaining three are being treated in the same hospital,” said a police officer.

Deceased Singh and injured Laxman, Guddu and Rakesh — all hailed from Faizabad district of Uttar Pradesh.

ALSO READ:   Rahul Gandhi prays at Gurdwara in MP

–IANS

pradeep/nir/bg

Comments: 0

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked with *