The Flower City Seniors Recreation Centre is always packed with folks doing all kinds of recreational and cultural activities. There are fitness programs, educational programs, special interest programs, card and games programs, dance programs, arts and crafts programs, special events and bus trips.
The centre will have its annual Open House on Monday, August 8 from 12pm – 3pm
Entry is free and refreshments and door prizes will be available. You can also take friends with you.
Visitors can sample a variety of programs offered at the centre, participate in program demonstrations and meet the instructors.
A membership at Flower City Seniors Recreation entitles one to:
- Participate in all programs, salon services, special events and travel offered at the Centre
- Program Activities Brochures
- Hold office on the Centre’s Advisory Committee
- Have a direct link with local government through the Public Services Department
- Keep up to date on the latest information involving seniors such as local initiatives, health care, community support and social services
- Become involved in meaningful and rewarding volunteer work
- Most importantly, meet new friends! – CINEWS