Mumbai, Feb. 11 (ANI): The deposition of David Coleman Headley began before a special Mumbai court on Thursday where he is revealing the sequence of events and planning behind the 26/11 terror attacks. Here is what we know so far:
1. I opened an office in Mumbai’s Tardeo AC market area on September 14, 2006.
2. On October 11, 2006 I received Rs. 66,605 from Dr. Tahawwur Rana when I was in Mumbai.
3. On November 7, 2006 I received 500 US dollars from Dr.Tahawwur Rana.
4. I received Rs. 17636 on November 30 and 1000 US dollars on December 4, 2006 from Tahawwur Rana.
5. I received all the amount through Nariman branch of IndusInd Bank.
6. Tahawwur Rana visited Mumbai before terror attack and I advised him to return back to the US, so that he won’t be in any danger.
7. Before my visit to India, I received 25,000 US dollars from Major Iqbal and 40,000 Pakistan rupees from Sajid Mir.
8. I received Rs. 2000 in April 2008 and Rs. 1500 in June 2008 from Major Iqbal.
9. Major Iqbal gave me counterfeit Indian currency two-three times.
10. I received Rs. 18000 from Abdur Rehman Pasha.
11. On November 1, 2006 I signed the agreement of my office in Tardeo area of Mumbai, with landlord Mr. Bora.
12. The contents I had mentioned in the agreement of my office in Mumbai’s Tardeo area, were true.
13. On July 16, 2008 I applied for extension of license (Mumbai office) to stay in premises and extension was granted.
14. An application was submitted to the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) to open a business account in India with signatures of Raymond Sanders.
15. The RBI refused to give permission to open a business account.
This is a developing story and will be updated as information pours in. (ANI)