Sanjay Dutt’s action film to start shooting next year

Sanjay Dutt...Details of the cast not given.

Sanjay Dutt…Details of the cast not given.

Sanjay Dutt’s action film to be directed Siddharth Anand will begin shooting next year, according to the producers.

After his release from the prison in February 57 year-old star said he would start shooting for Anand’s film soon. But the shooting didn’t start and there were rumours that the movie has been shelved.

“The film is not shelved. Work on the script is still on. We will go on floors by mid-next year,” a source said.

Director Sidharth Anand had earlier said it’s an action film and it is said that Sanjay is doing prep work for the movie.

Athiya Shetty and Kriti Sanon were rumoured to be considered for the role of Dutt’s daughter.

“We are yet to lock a young actress for the film,” the producer added. He was tight lipped when asked about Dutt’s leading lady.

The film will be shot mostly in Europe and in India.  Other films that Sanjay will be working on include third instalment of Munnabhai, the Khalnayak remake and a film with Vidhu Vinod Chopra. – CINEWS

Related Posts

Leave a Reply