Shocking! Warne bitten by junior anaconda in reality show

Melbourne, Feb.18 (ANI): Australian spin great Shane Warne, who has always been known for his courageous attitude, has suffered a snakebite after he plunged his head into a box full of snakes during a stint in a reality show, I’m A Celebrity . Get Me Out Of Here!

Recalling the task, a Network Ten spokesperson revealed that the box was full of anacondas, rat snakes and corn snakes, adding that it was the juvenile anaconda who actually struck Warne, reported.

Talking about the incident, executive producer of the show, Stephen Tate said that Warne had already informed that snakes were one of his greatest fears and that it was quite surprising to see him bravely continuing the task even after being bitten by non-venomous anaconda.

However, Warne, who had not suffered any major infection, was provided with the medication as soon as the trial ended. (ANI)

Related Posts

Leave a Reply