Washington D.C., Oct.18 (ANI): Snoop Dogg’s birthday party was wrecked after a fire broke out at the venue booked for the bash.
According to a source, a decorative chandelier burst into flames around 11:30 p.m and nearly 600 attendants were asked to evacuate, TMZ.com reports.
Shortly after the tragic incident, the ‘Young, Wild & Free’ hit-maker’s party was called off.
It is said that the blaze started after Halloween decorations on the ceiling got overheated.
However, the ‘Smoke the Weed’ hit-maker’s 44 th birthday bash will be rescheduled. (ANI)