New Delhi, March 15 (IANS) Fashion comes and goes but a few trends remain evergreen. From layering your shirts to trying a fitted top with a loose bottom are some of the must have styling tricks that every girl should try.
Priya Sachdev, founder of RockNshop.com., an online marketplace which brings luxury brands to your closet, shares some “cool” styling tricks that can go well any season.
* Layering your shirts, tops, blouses, sweaters can be a nice option to look fashionable. Also, adding a simple V-neck sweater or cardigan over a simple dress is always a great choice.
* Try a fitted top with a loose bottom or loose top with fitted bottom for a great look.
* Long sleeves were meant to be rolled. A button-down can feel stiff, rolling up the sleeves gives it an easy nonchalance. It’s the easiest way to add a little cool factor into even your most classic shirts.
* A skinny belt over your top or a sash over a wool coat can define your waist and make you look shapelier.
* Accessorize in the bright, you have got a closet full of neutrals like navy, black, camel, or gray – add energy with boldly hued shoes and bags. Wear a neutral base with shoes and a bag in two different complementary colours.
* The easiest way to define a waistline without a belt is knotting your shirt right at the middle. It lends a more creative finish than just tucking in your shirt and adds a playful touch.