Mumbai, December 10 (CINEWS): At the point when Sushant Singh Rajput packed away his first Yash Raj film Shuddh Desi Romance, the bannar was enthusiastic to sign the on-screen character for two more tasks. Which it did.
Rajput’s next film after SDR was YRF’s Detective Byomkesh Bakshy!, that had him in the main part. Everything was well and his third film with the bannar should be Paani coordinated by Shekhar Kapur. Indeed, Sushant quit his Kai Po Che executive Abhishek Kapoor’s next, Fitoor, to be a piece of Paani.
Be that as it may, the turn in the story is that YRF has pulled out. They are no more delivering the film. Also, Shekhar is left stranded with his goal-oriented task. Sources say that he is currently searching for a worldwide maker to back his film.
Shekhar, who had been sitting tight three years for the film to move (it was in 2012 that YRF tied up with the chief), it must be an immense mishap. All things considered, he put his profession on interruption for a long time and now, it appears like a waste. As it seems to be, the chief is known not quite a while in one film and the way that it has again hit a barricade, can’t be simple on him, particularly when he held up, trusting Aditya Chopra.
However, it’s Sushant, who has more motivation to feel deceived by the Chopra scion. In the first place, he let go of Fitoor on the grounds that his dates were conflicting with Paani. At that point he was drawn closer for Ram-Leela before Ranveer Singh, however couldn’t take it up in light of the YRF contract.
In any case, it was losing Befikre to Ranveer that got his goat. Says an insider, “Adi had guaranteed Sushant Befikre and after that offered it to Ranveer without advising the SDR performing artist. This annoyed him and he has chosen not to take up with YRF any longer.”
A representative for YRF said, “Sushant is no more a piece of our ability group. We wish him all thebest in future attempts.”