Three minor sisters electrocuted in Rajouri

Views: 57

Jammu, Feb 2 (IANS) Three minor sisters were electrocuted and their parents seriously injured in an accident in Jammu and Kashmir’s Rajouri district on Tuesday, police said.

“Three minor sisters were electrocuted in Budal village (of Rajouri) when they fiddled with a water heater their father had put in a bucket of water,” a senior police officer told IANS.

“When the parents tried to save their daughters, they suffered severe burn injuries. While one girl died on the spot, the other two succumbed to severe electric shock injuries in the hospital,” he said but did not provide any more details.

ALSO READ:   SC seeks response from Centre, EC on tallying of VVPAT
Comments: 0

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked with *