New Delhi, Feb.1 (ANI): Ryan International School, which is under scrutiny after a six-year-old child was found dead inside the school premises, on Monday said that they would wait for the outcome of inquiry and added that action would be taken accordingly.
“We are sorry if any of our statements have hurt sentiments of the parents. It was not our intention to hurt anyone,” Sudha, the spokesperson of Ryan International School, told ANI.
“Inquiry is going on. We would like to wait for outcome of inquiry and will take appropriate action against the culprits,” she added.
The Delhi Government had yesterday ordered all schools to file a “safety report” within a month following an outrage over the death of a six-year-old boy Divyansh Kakrora, who was found dead on Saturday in a water reservoir at the school premises.
Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia had earlier on Saturday evening ordered a magisterial probe in the case. (ANI)