New Delhi, Jan 5 (IANS) It’s time to amp up the style quotient with muffler this winter. Ditch the boring scarves for thick, chunky, faux fur or super wide wrap muffler with tassels.
Aastha Bahl, designer of brand Mistletoe, lists out some trends in mufflers to make this winter super fashionable:
* The cable knit muffler: Thick, chunky and warm, these mufflers are a staple for the winter wardrobe as these are classic. Cable knit snoods are very versatile too. Wear these in off-white, beige or any pastel colour to up your style quotient.
* The faux fur muffler: These are super hot this winter. Available in a variety of colours like black, white, beige and dark brown, they can make a casual outfit look chic and look great with evening wear.
* The pashmina reversible jacquard muffler: This particular style looks great with ethnic or western outfits. Long lengths are popular. They are also great as wraps for an evening out.
* The knitted ruffled muffler: This is perhaps the cutest style in mufflers. The muffler looks like a circular ruffle that is knitted and drapes incredibly well. These can be used as a centre piece accessory for a monochrome look.
* The short narrow muffler/neck tie: This particular style is reminiscent of the 1970s. These are super long (think till the ankles) in length and look best either in multi colours or solids. Due to their narrowness, they have a delicate feel and can make any outfit look super chic.
*The super wide wrap muffler with tassels: This is perhaps the most versatile muffler which also works like a wrap due to its width. The tassels give it a distinct boho feel. It’s available in a variety of patters like Aztec prints, Indian (American Indian) tribal prints, checks, and in solid colours which are hot this season.