Mumbai, July 7 (IANS) Actress Yami Gautam, known for her simple style, says she loves to indulge in a couple of trendy pieces every season, but its the classic pieces she never gets tired of.
The “Vicky Donor” actress, who is the face of Tata CLiQ’s NOW and WOW campaign, has shared a few wardrobe basics that she feels every woman should have to make sure she is comfortable yet stylish:
* A perfect white tee — whether you’re pairing this with a skirt, palazzos or just going classic with a pair of jeans, the white crew neck is an easy starting point for any girl.
* When it comes to shoes, nude pumps are perhaps the most reliable and versatile option. You can carry them off on any outfit be it a casual shirt and trousers, perhaps a skirt, absolutely anything and everything.
* While skinny jeans are easily available these days, they are still a wardrobe must-have. I suggest girls experiment with their pair of jeans and follow or set their own trend. Try a cropped version which is super flattering on many body types, ripped or boyfriend.
* For work or a night out, a classy bag translates from day to night wear for pretty much any event you can think of. Shoulder bag or totes, tan or beige, leather or suede — suit yourself.
* Frankly not a jewellery fan, but every girl needs that ‘wow’ element for her outfit. Try an oversized gold watch, it’s a must have accessory.