CAA South Central Ontario (CAASCO) this week kicks off Ontario’s month-long worst roads campaign for 2019.
CAA South Central Ontario (CAASCO) is urging Ontario residents, especially those who hit the road daily to go online and vote for the roads most in need of repair and redesign.
CAASCO says roadways can be nominated for reasons such as potholes, deteriorating pavement, poor or non-existent cycling or walking infrastructure or poor road signs.
Ontario’s Top 10 Worst Roads for 2018:
1. Burlington Street East (Hamilton)
2. County Road 49 (Prince Edward County)
3. Duckworth Street (Barrie)
4. Avondale Road (Belleville)
5. Eglinton Avenue West (Toronto)
6. Drummond Road (Niagara Falls)
7. Dufferin Street (Toronto)
8. McLeod Road (Niagara Falls)
9. Pelham Road (St. Catharines)
10. Lockhart Road (Innisfil)
Worst Roads by Region:
• Central – Duckworth Street (Barrie)
• Eastern – County Road 49 (Prince Edward County)
• Halton-Peel-York-Durham – Speers Road (Oakville)
• Niagara – Drummond Road (Niagara Falls)
• North – Letts Cemetery Road (Eganville)
• South West – Highway 401 (Chatham-Kent)
• Western – Ontario 6 (Caledonia) -CINEWS