Fire at city hospital, none injured

Views: 36

Kolkata, March 30 (IANS) A minor fire broke out at a prominent state-run hospital in the city on Thursday, a fire official said adding that it was caused by a gas leak.

“The fire broke out at the ground floor kitchen of Nil Ratan Sircar Medical College and Hospital in Kolkata’s Sealdah area at around 11.25 a.m. on Thursday morning,” a fire department official said.

“It was a minor fire caused by a leak in the rubber gas pipe in the hospital’s kitchen. Four fire tenders were sent to the spot and were able to extinguish the fire immediately,” he added.

There were no reports of injuries to people or damage to hospital property in the fire, the official said.



ALSO READ:   Indian, Pakistan armies trade heavy fire on LoC
Comments: 0

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked with *