Canindia News
INDIA

Hotel employee electrocuted, dies

New Delhi, Sep 12 (IANS) A cook died here allegedly due to electrocution, while taking bath at the hotel, where he worked, police said on Wednesday.

A police official said that Vijay, who hailed from Jharkhand, was found dead at Hotel Apara International Karol Bagh in central Delhi.

“Burn injuries were found on the right arm and left shoulder of the deceased,” the official said.

“He had gone to take a shower in the bathroom on the roof where he allegedly died of electric shock from the air-condition unit installed near the toilet,” he added.

–IANS

sp-mg/ahm/sed

Related posts

EU delegation backs India’s efforts to end terror in J&K

Rupee depreciated only 7% in five years: Goyal

Maharashtra to clear CM, ministers’ BMC water bills

Leave a Comment