Friday, July 19, 2024

Man, two sons electrocuted while cutting grass in Kerala’s Idukki

A man and two of his sons died after coming in contact with a live electric wire at the Kerala’s hilly Idukki district on Tuesday evening, officials said.

According to information, the three were cutting grass on their land when they came in contact with a broken electric line and all three of them got electrocuted.

The dead were identified as Kanakadharan and his two sons Vishnu and Vinodh.

20231010144132

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Most Popular